akt. Schiffupgrades geben 2 Jahresgarantie - bis 10 Dez.

Die öffentliche Stationsbar.
Allgemeine Diskussion rund um Star Citizen
NixDa
SC Handle: NixDa

akt. Schiffupgrades geben 2 Jahresgarantie - bis 10 Dez.

Post by NixDa »

Zur Info ...

Quelle:
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.c ... lease-read
Hey guys! As some of you know, if you purchase a ship upgrade during the sale it does not change the insurance included. (For instance, if I purchase a Hornet Tracker upgrade today as part of the sale, I can make my ship into a Tracker... but I will still have six month insurance instead of two year insurance.) First of all, that is NOT intentional. It has to do with how the upgrade process works, which we will correct for future sales. And we will be making things right for everyone who purchased an upgrade this time around, too.

Here's the plan: on or about December 10th, we will run a script which changes the insurance for any upgraded package from the sale. This will change the insurance from six months to two years, and everything will be right again! What you need to know is that because of how the process works, you must have APPLIED the upgrade before we run the script, or we won't have a way to change it (that's why we're giving it a week past the sale before processing.)

So in summary: if you purchased an upgrade during the sale hoping to change your package or ship to two year insurance, please make sure to apply the upgrade before December 10th. If you upgraded a ship that had LTI, your insurance will not change.
A requested clarification - this applies to all of the upgrades listed in the sale post on Friday.
Kurz und knapp: Wer sein Upgrade aus diesem Jubiläumsverkauf bis zu 10 Dezember anwendet, bekommt die 2 Jahres Garantie (am 10 Dezember ... oder so) oben drauf - LTI bleibt LTI.

Wer nicht macht, der behält beim Upgrade die Garantie, die er schon hat (kein Jubiläumsbonus).

Nachtrag von Ben: Gilt nur für die Upgrades aus dem Jubiläumspost ...

Nix*